2.13.2013

Wednesday Weigh In #1

Alright, so I'm back on the weight loss wagon..well more like the toning wagon.

I am currently the most out of shape I've ever been and I couldn't be more displeased. I think it really hit after I started this steady desk job. I love it, but it's very light in the activity department.

Thanks to Josh I've gotten back on this wagon and I'm really looking forward to loosing some weight for the cruise at the beginning of April. Helllllo, bikini season! That's exactly 50 days away. So just over 7 weeks.

Last year at this time I was doing really great with portioning my meals, working out, and just overall feeling better. I shared my weight and measurements along the way, but right now I'm scaleless and I'm not really worried about "how much I weigh", I just want to feel better and tone up. I want to see my abs again.

So here we go.

Yesterday we did an arm and upper body workout that I continuously cursed Josh for, but I'll have to say I feel pretty damn great today. After getting my nails done earlier I came home and got right to another workout.

One of the home workouts Josh created for me was this:
 
200 Reps of Each
  • Squats
  • Lunges (100 each leg)
  • Bicycle Crunches
  • Pushups
  • Step Jumps
    (jumping from ground floor to 1st step with two feet and back down)
So I did my best to tackle it. I really pushed myself even though I really, and I mean really, wanted  to quit 60 reps in. I did not get to 200, but I did get to 100. Oh and little did I know (because I didn't read it enough) I did the full amount of lunges (100 each leg)..whoops! So now I can work towards getting to 200.

So I'm sore, even after stretching, but altogether I'm really not feeling all that bad.

I hope some of you join in, in one way or another, and let me know how you're doing. I can use all the encouragement I can get. This is not going to be easy.

Measurements:
(these are so much higher compared to when I started last year..lots and lots of work ahead)

Bust: 39.5"
Chest: 34"
Waist: 33.5"
Stomach: 39.5"
Hips: 42"
Thighs: 25"
Calves: 16.5"
Upper Arms: 13"
Forearms: 11"

From what Josh tells me we're doing legs tomorrow. Oh, how I wish I knew this earlier.


No comments: