1.12.2013

Change.

Change.

I used to think I was relatively adaptable to change. Recently I've actually noticed just how much of a creature of habit I am. I don't have a problem with change, but when it occurs I linger on it.

Change of routine. change of opinion. change of outlook. change of job.

I think most people kid their selves when they say they "welcome change". I'm just as adventurous as the next person, maybe even more, but change is down right scary.

Any initial change for me, I feel... almost lost? Not quite all there. It's like my body is ahead of my mind. My mind always catches up, but like I said..it lingers.

I'm no where close to where I thought I'd be last year.

I've returned to a job I love, grown closer to old friends, and met some new ones that I hope to keep for life. I feel more energized because of the lifestyle changes I'm making, that includes drinking 7+ cups of water a day and working out on a decently regular basis.

I know my life is heading in a direction I can be proud of, a life I can bring children into one day down the road.

More change is coming and I'm going to try my best to welcome it with open arms and I encourage you to do the same.

Changing for the better
Striving for the best.


No comments: