3.04.2012

Breaking Old Habits

I have had a terrible habit since I was young and I've never been able to overcome it. What is it you ask?

Biting my nails.

I never really addressed it, but without trying I've stopped. Now whether this is short lived or not, I'm not sure. My good friend, Michelle, did my nails. See them HERE. It'd been awhile since I had my nails done and I really enjoyed having them.

After I lost a few I decided to take them off and use the decals I got for Christmas to do my nails for a Pittsburgh Penguins game we were going to. See them HERE.

Then when the decals wore off, I kept them painted even though they were chipped and I kept thinking I needed to change them. I put it off and I put it off. I'm now left with nails longer than I've ever had naturally.


Let me just say when I started thinking about doing the 101 in 1,001 I was going to put no biting my nails for 30 days, I honestly didn't think I could do it so I didn't add it. It's a small accomplishment, but it feels great.

Are you working to break any habits?


1 comment:

Rachael said...

Awesome! Your nails look better than mine ever do! Good job chickie! =)

Now paint those suckers a pretty color so you won't bite them!