12.25.2011

Introducing Me.. # 5

Introducing Me: # 5: Favorite Memory


Without doubt, my favorite memory to date. My Wedding Day.
7.31.10
I don't think it all hit me until this very minute

You can tell I'm looking right at him and absolutely NOTHING else =)

Our handwritten vows =)

First Kiss as Mrs. Grabiak

Our Balloon send off was perfect =)


We took 5 minutes to ourselves right after the recieving line and I'm SO happy we did,
it was a private, calm, and beautiful moment.

Got to love our wedding party<3



Traditional ride around town..a complete suprise from Ron, my Father in Law

"I Got a Feeling" Our Entrance =)

My perfect Maid of Honor and I enjoying a delicious meal =)

Our First Dance "Amazed"

Dancing with the rest of our wedding party =)

Such a beautiful cake thanks to a dear friend

The Bridal/Money Dance. What hoot and a good time..I was so exhausted after this, haha!


Our dance floor didn't go empty ALL night.

P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N <3

An absolute, fabulous day. Nothing could have made it any better.

# 5: Things you want to say to an Ex

I'm skipping this. I don't really have anything to say and I didn't even know myself when I was dating them. Josh has helped me with all of that and I couldn't be happier with the way my life has turned out.

Signing off,
Ida Jade

No comments: