#1: Picture of yourself and 15 facts
1. I've been lost and locked in the Radio City Music Hall in NYC for around 15 minutes, after attending a Rockette Experience (class, tour, and mock audition).2. I'm writing a book.
3. I used to be an extremely picky eater. I've gotten a lot better, but what bugs me most isn't taste it's the consistency of some foods. For instance..I have yet to find a dressing I like. The consistency is gross to me. Weird, I know.
4. Through Dance and Gymnastics I've met Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, Shannon Miller (Olympic Gymnast), and Dominque Moceanu (Youngest USA Gymnast..winning at the age of 13..my idol and the reason I started in gymnastics and later transitioned into dance)
5. I love tequila. Jose Cuervo is my favorite and I actually hate Patron. To me, tequila is meant to have salty "bite" and I feel Patron is just too smooth.
6. I don't think I could go one day without using sarcasm or sexual innuendos.
7. I've found my career in Real Estate.
8. I LOVE Pittsburgh and especially our sports. Steelers/Pens/Pirates<3
9. I was pulled over for the first time in October. Not bad for being 22. It was for making an illegal left turn into the casino. (FAIL)
10. I've been up and down the east coast and to Quebec, but I have yet to go west of the western end of Tennessee. This is going to need to change quickly.
11. I really disliked highschool. I always hear people say how they miss it..and really I don't and I know I never will.
12. I despise being called young or looked at differently for my age. I've done alot in 22 years, more than most do in their life. I am young, but do not judge me because you think I have "no experience".
13. With that being said, I'm a kid at heart. I work extremely hard, but I am so easily entertained. I still enjoy watching the Disney Channel and Josh makes fun of me for it, but it's simple, clean humor. I like that, makes me relax and not have to think about the list of things I need to do (which is pretty much always a mile long).
14. I have my career as a Realtor and I have 2 jobs in addition. I work at the Casino as a Chip Runner and I bartend as of last week. I'm pretty much a workaholic.
15. I've worn hoops every day since 7th grade (okay, so somedays I don't leave the house and they don't get put on..but just about every day). I even wore hoops the day of my wedding.
# 1: 5 Ways to win my heart.
Take me Dancing. =)
|Cookie Dough Ice Cream|
Especially their Lemonade.