10.31.2011

5 Paragraphs..That's a Start!

Well, actually 6.

I'm on a roll. I was stuck for maybe 3 minutes on what to start with for the first Chapter, but then it just hit me. I can't wait to share it with my sounding board, Ber, and Josh of course!

I figured I would let you all know that yesterday wasn't a fluke and I've actually started to write, well type really.

I do all of my "thought" process on paper...typing it just doesn't seem to work for me. Something about the way a pen writes on paper when your mind is just throwing ideas at you. It's a fabulous feeling.

It's not to say I may change these 5 (6 paragraphs if you include the very last paragraph in the entire book), but to actually be able to start? To be honest with you, I didn't know if I could do it. I'll be more impressed of course when I have a full chapter.. make that chapters finished.

Just thought I'd share.

Oh and I saw that I gained another follower today..thank you! =)

Signing off,
Ida Jade

No comments: