10.28.2011

My Husband Rocks Friday

So I'm linking up with Rachael who is doing "My Husband Rocks" Fridays.

Josh deserves more than one day every other week, but it's some kind of way to show my appreciation. He is a wonderful man and does so much that I don't thank him for nearly enough.

This week My Husband Rocks, because of what he did for me on Tuesday.

As you all know, I hurt my ankle and it was really bothering me Tuesday afternoon. After complaining a little too much he disappeared into the kitchen, when he came back in he had ibprofen and a glass of wine. He instructed me to take a hot bath and soak my ankle before I needed to sleep before work (11-7AM). So I listened, how couldn't I? I played some music, drank my wine, and relaxed. It was heavenly. I love how he takes care of me. Thanks, hubby! =)

Signing off,
Ida Jade

No comments: