10.24.2011

And It Begins..

Here I am back on board. With a new look, blog name, and url. Okay, so I've completely stripped down and started over. I'm doing this a lot in my life lately.

My inspiration comes from my good friend, Rachael. Check out her blog here. She's been getting back on board with her blog and I really want to keep one too. I've said it before, but ask my husband I'm working on completely reorganzing everything in my life. I enjoy writing and that's what I'm going to do.

My other inspiration? Pinterest. I'm flat out addicted to that site and there are far too many ideas to not try and share.

I have a lot of ideas so lets see how far I get. I like the idea of a "themed" post on certain days of the week so I'll play around with some ideas and get back to you. (Look at me acting as if I have even 1 follower right now). Haha.

Signing off,
Ida Jade

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You know I'll read it...

I like the idea of a theme day, been considering it myself, slacker that I am at posting right now.

Ida Jade said...

Yay! I got a follower =)

I enjoy it to much not to keep up with it. I love the quote I keep finding on Pinterest that is something like "If you want it, you'll make time for it, if you don't then you won't. Something like that.

Therefore..I'm making time.