2.08.2012

Waist Watcher Wednesday - Week #6

I am joing up with Rachael at You, Me, and Natalie for Waist Watcher Wednesdays.


Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5

How did I do this past week?

Well like I said I had a good work out with Josh last Wednesday, I took Thursday off since I was really sore the next day. Then Friday and Saturday I bartended/waitressed so I didn't have time to get to gym after being in the office all day.

Sunday was the Superbowl and as expected I was so bad. We had pizza, breadsticks, and a good many drinks. Alcohol has so many calories! So I made sure to work it off the next day.

Monday was my 2nd free trainer day with Shawn. Ouch, ouch. ouch. It was brutal, I was sore pretty quickly, but I kept pushing myself through the pain. I lost my breath and I thought I was going to get sick, but I just kept pushing.

  • 5 minutes: Rotating Step Machine
  • 10 sets/15 reps: Lunges
  • 1 set/15 reps (each side): With foot on elevated bench use one leg to stand up on bench, without putting weight on the other foot; switch
  • 1 set/15 reps (each side) - 10 lb dumbells: Same as above
  • 1 set/15 reps (each side): With foot on elevated bench use one leg to stand up on bench, without putting weight on the other foot; switch
  • 3 set/15 reps - 30 lbs dumbell: Squats
  • 3 set/15 reps - 60 lbs: Machine where you sit and pull down from above
  • 3 set/20 reps: Back Extensions
  • 3 set/15 reps: 7.5 lb: Standing Dumbell Press
  • 3 set/15 reps: Ball Crunches
  • 3 set/10 reps - 30 lbs: Machine where you sit and press straight out from your shoulders out
  • 5 minutes: Rotate Step Machine
  • 3 minutes: Treadmill
Oww. I did tan after since I hadn't been in a few days and I defintiely fell asleep, haha. I was so tired! Luckily I didn't burn.

So yeah, not too bad.
_______________________________________________________________

So Rachael, in her WW post today, talked about music. It's funny because I was thinking about doing the same thing. I love music when I work out. I thrive off of it.

Here's some of my workout playlist:
"TNT" - ACDC
"Pink" - Aerosmith
"Dit It on 'Em" - Nicki Minaj
"Dance" - Big Sean
"3" - Britney Spears
"'Til the World Ends - Remix" - Britney Spears
"Fighter"  - Christina Aguilera
"Skyscraper" - Demi Levato
"Dream On" - Aerosmith
"Not Afraid" - Eminem
"Space Bound" - Eminem
"Pumped Up Kicks" - Foster the People
"I'm Shipping up to Boston" - Dropkick Murphys
"****** in Paris" - Jay Z and Kayne West
"Blow" - Ke$ha
"Take it Off" - Ke$ha
"TiK ToK" - Ke$ha
"6 Foot 7 Foot" - Lil Wayne
"Party Rock Anthem" - LMFAO
"Sexy and I Know It" - LMFAO
"Free Bird" - Lynyrd Skynyrd
"The Day that Never Ends" - Metallica
"Massive Attak" - Nicki Minaj (One of my FAVS!!)
"Hypnotize" - The Notorious BIG
"Rack City" - Tyga

Stats:

Weight:  164  161.6  160.2  159.2
BMI:  24.7  23.9  23.7  23.5

Down 1 lb from last week and 4.8 lbs total. Yay! I love seeing the # continue to drop even though lbs aren't my main goal.

Measurements:
Red - up from last week
Green - down from last week
Black - stayed the same


Bust: 37"  36.5"  36"
Chest: 32"  31.25"
Waist: 31"  30.5"  30.75  30"
Stomach: 36.5"  35.75"  36"
Hips: 39.5"  39"  39.5"
Thighs: 25.5"  24.5"  24.25"
Calf's: 16"  15.5"  15.75"
Upper Arms: 11.75"  11.5"  11.75"
Forearms: 9"  9.25"  9"  9.5"

Okay so numbers went up, but I'm pretty sure this is from muscle gain. The number I'm excited about is my waist. It just proves to myself that I'm heading in the right direction.

If you'd like to join in post here and/or link up with us over at You, Me, and Natalie.




 
Signing off,
Ida Jade

1 comment:

Rachael said...

OOOO I forgot all about Britney's "3" and "Six Foot, Seven Foot" I love those too!!

I love that photo, it is so true.

SORRY! I fixed the linky, you should be able to link up now! I'm sorry!