1.25.2012

Waist Watcher Wednesday - Week #4

I am joining up with Rachael at You, Me, and Natalie for Waist Watcher Wednesdays.


Week 1
Week 2
Week 3


I am happy to report I've been on good behavior. My calories were under my intake goal everyday for the past week and I've managed to work out 3 days of the past 7.

I blogged about my Friday "workout" in which I taught dance all day and boy did that kick my butt. I didn't think I'd be able to make it to the gym for a long while because I was just so sore. So I forced myself to. Saturday, Josh and I went to the gym; him to work out and for me to tan. (Boy did that feel good on my sore muscles). I then signed up for my 1st of 3 free trainer sessions at the gym.

Monday at 4pm I walked into the gym for my session, legs still sore and began my consultation with my trainer, Shawn. Who by the way is really good at his job. Extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. I made sure to tell him about my extreme "workout" Friday and he made sure to concentrate on my arms, shoulders, back, abs, and chest instead of my legs.

I started out on the elliptical for 5 minutes, did some crunches on a ball, did some reverse crunches, planks, and a good bit of weight training. My arms by the end were shaking. It hurt and I pushed myself pretty hard.

I was planning all day yesterday to workout on the elliptical to give my arms a "break" because they were just so sore, but when I got home from the office I just couldn't motivate myself. Luckily my husband did. We ended up at the gym in the Cardio Cinema..which is phenomenal. They play a movie in a dark room on a projector screen with ellipticals, steppers, and bikes in it. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Well let me tell you. I can barely bend or straighten my arms today, they are SO sore, but it's STILL a great feeling and I'm really proud of myself.

I'm taking tonight off, but I'll go back in tomorrow.

Stats:

Weight: 164 lbs  161.6 lbs
BMI: 24.7  24.2  23.9

Down 2.4 lbs I'm quite happy with myself. I think it's a huge part in just eating better. I'm only having pop when I have meal and just a small amount if I do. In between meals I'm drinking water like crazy. Which is way different than what I was doing a month ago.

Measurements:
Bust: 37"
Chest: 32"
Waist: 31"  30 1/2"
Stomach: 36 1/2"  35 3/4"
Hips: 39 1/2"
Thighs: 25 1/2"  24 1/2"
Calf's: 16"  15 1/2"
Upper Arms: 11 3/4"
Forearms: 9"  9 1/4"

If you'd like to join post here or link up with us over at You, Me, and Natalie!



Signing off,
Ida Jade

1 comment:

Rachael said...

You go girl! Keep at it you're doing great!

Love the quote!