1.03.2012

Introducing Me.. #7

#7: Most Treasured Item

I guess when it comes to answering this one, I ask myself it the house was on fire or some natural disaster was in occurrence what would I take with me. Besides the obvious of Ellie Mae?

I'm going to have to say my laptop.

It's not because I'm addicted to the Internet and the ability to having technology at hand. It is because it holds my life. Thousands upon thousands of pictures are held on this computer. I have backed them up on an external hard drive and hope to place them upon the Internet "cloud" (haha, that still amuses me) for safe keeping, sooner than later. I also need to take the photos I have not scanned and store them in the same manner before they have the chance to be "gone".

#7: Five Pet Peeves
1. Ignorance.
2. Poor Tippers
3. People who pass you while driving and then slow down.
4. Having words put into my mouth. Don't twist my words against me.
5. People who complain, yet do nothing to change what upsets or displeases them.

Signing off,
Ida Jade

No comments: