1.12.2012

Introducing Me..#10

#9: Person You Do the Most Screwed Up Things With
This is a hard one for me. I immediately want to say my sister though because I just know what the future will bring. Haha, can't wait until we can go out together. Her 21st Bday is Friday and I'm so excited to go out in Pittsburgh with her. It's going to be one insane night.



#9: Put your ipod on shuffle and write down the first ten songs that play.

1. "Jenny From the Block" - Jennifer Lopez
2. "Mother Lover" - The Lonely Island
3. "Tear Drops on My Guitar" - Taylor Swift
4. "California King Bed" - Rihanna
5. "With You" - Jessica Simpson
6. "Did It On 'Em" - Nicki Minaj
7. "Bullets In the Gun" - Toby Keith
8. "Viva La Vida" - Coldplay
9. "The Sweet Escape" - Gwen Stafani
10. "Wanted Dead or Alive" - Bon Jovi

..and surprisingly this still doesn't show how diverse my song selection is. I listen to SO many different times of genres. I just love music.

Signing off,
Ida Jade

No comments: