1.13.2012

To: My Seester

Yes..You read correctly..she's my sEEster.

Today is her 21st Bday and oh boy will it be a great one. She's in for a night of her life, that's for sure. No one could deserve it more.

When Josh and I started dating back in 2006, I never thought of what else I would gain. On July 31, 2010 I married my best friend and my other best friend became my sister. How freaking lucky am I?!

Now for those of you who don't know, don't read normally, or haven't realized..I am an only child. I grew up wishing for a brother or sister and come to find god gave me one..just in a different way.

There is no "in-law" attached to my sister. No, it's far more than that. Truthfully, I believe if I had siblings, I would love her more. The way we connect is quite outstanding.

So with this short blog post I want to say..


Happy Birthday, Seester
..I love you and couldn't imagine my life without you.












I can only hope to be there as much as she was there for me. Especially come her wedding on 7.13.13. Love you seester!

Signing off,
Ida Jade

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Aleece! Andrea and I call each other "seester" too =) I think it's cute!

Hope you had fun!