11.07.2011

NFL v - White Mochas ^

Before I catch some shut eye before work tonight (11pm-7am..blah!).





Not My Favorite (Rant)
The NFL.
I'm seriously so annoyed after yesterdays games. I was watching on Redzone yesterday and there was penalty after penalty, for no reason. Every deep pass had an interference call attached. It's getting to be ridiculous. No consistency in calls what so ever. 

I honestly could go on and on, but I won't. I'm pretty sure the games have spoke for theirselves.
Contact is pretty much not allowed anymore, they may as well be playing flag football.

If it's to keep injuries down..news flash, it's not going to happen!

Love Me Some (Rave)
White Mochas.
Oh my, they are delicious!

Josh and I stopped off at the Daily Grind in Martinsburg, which by the way is a fantastic place to meet up and enjoy a GOOD cup of coffee, or in this case mocha. I love the environment in there.

The one I had there the other was one of the best I've had in a long time. Soo good!



Signing off,
Ida jade

No comments: