11.24.2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

My oh my. I need to catch up on my posts. This week has been really nice though, Josh and I have been able to spend a good bit of quality time with one another. It was much needed.

Happy Turkey Day, Everyone!!
I'm thankful for many, many things this year and every year.

*Josh - My husband, he loves and cares for me like no one ever has. I couldn't imagine my life without him. So much of who I am and who I want to be is because of him. He makes me want to be a better me. Love you for Eternity!

*Family - I hate not being able to drive down the road to see any of you, it makes it painful some days, but I am thankful that you live close enough for us to make weekend trips on occassion. I love you all and you all have shaped my life into something great. I gained a "second" family on 7.31.10 and they fit right in. I love you all more than you could possibly ever know. Thank you for everything!

*My Seester - I gained that same day in '10 a wonderful seester and I don't get to see or talk to her nearly enough, but I love her and everything about her. I'm so very excited for her engagement and can't wait to take part in one of the best days of her life on 7.13.13. Love you very much, Aleece!

*Friends - Life wouldn be quite boring without them. I blessed to have many good friends and quite a few best friends, who I would do absolutely anything for and I know they would in return. I wish we had more time to spend together, but what we do I cherish like no other. Love you all!

*Ellie Mae - Our little girl. She frustrates me and gets under my skin like no other, but she knows how to turn my day upside down. She can brighten my day so easily. I'm most thankful for her companionship, especially when Josh is working and I am home "alone". She's the most cuddly, playful puppy and I love her to death! Love you babygirl!

*Our Home - We have been fortunate enough to land an amazing deal on a gorgeous home back on 10.26.10. We've put a lot of work into it and a lot more is ahead, but I am very thankful for every moment of it. Paying a mortgage instead of rent is so self gratifying.

*Our Careers - If it wasn't for Josh getting his dream "job" we wouldn't be where we are today. We wouldn't own a home in WV, I'm sure of that. If it wasn't for looking for a home in WV, I would have never meant my mentor and good friend, Adam Shively, who got me into Real Estate and I would have never found my career and calling. For that I am thankful.

There's a lot more I am thankful for, but that's 7 Blessings on the top of my head. What are you thankful for?

Signing off,
Ida Jade

No comments: